Industrial- / Precision mechanic (m/w/*)
This is what awaits you.
We are a manufacturer of technical knitted materials for industrial applications made of stainless steel and special fibers. We design and build all our machines and tools. If you are looking for a secure and diversified working environment and a highly motivated team,
we look forward to receiving your written application.
With any telephone inquiries, please contact Mr. Alfred Buck or Mr. Thorsten Kloss.
The assignments consist of the following:
- Manufacturing new and spare parts for our production plants.
- Creating and building sample tools for prototypes. (Turning, milling, drilling)
- Assembling new machines and retooling of series machines.
- Preventive maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
- Knowledge in pneumatics, hydraulics and CNC Heidenhain programming would be beneficial.