1999: ETH Zürich.
- Property Tailoring and net shape proceeding of structures from textile preforms with thermoplastic materials.
- ETH Carbon Fiber Report Biocompatible Materials.
2013 – 2016: Rottenburg University of Applied Forest Sciences.
- Optimization of cut protection boots for chainsaw work by using fiber composites as cut protection inserts.
2016 – 2018: Rottenburg University of Applied Forest Sciences – Foot Save
- Development of a lightweight safety shoe for green professions with an innovative composite protection system.
2017: RWTH Aachen. Projekt Mag Cage:
- Development of an absorbable textile bone cage made of magnesium wire for the treatment of large bone defects.
- Studies of carbon fiber knitted meshes.
2017: TITK Rudolstadt.
- Development of highly drapable hybrid knitted fabrics with thermoplastic matrix fibers for aerospace applications.
2017: University Hospital Tübingen
- Development of a nucleus prosthesis made of knitted titanium wire.
2019 – 2021: Rottenburg University of Applied Forest Sciences.
- Development of a comfortable cut protection jacket with innovative bi-functional cut protection material.
2020 – 2022: Reutlingen University.
- Development of elastic material as protection for collaborative robotic arms.
2020 – 2022: BUCK in-house development in cooperation with the German Institutes for Textile and Fiber Research Denkendorf (DITF).
- Buckshülle - the biodegradable tree growth cover.
- DITF development of a hybrid fiber made of cotton and PLA using the intimate spinning process.
Would you like to know more about us and our product solutions? Do you need support with a current challenge? Then do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to it.