Find Out More
Amazing what they can do.
In this section you will find everything you need to know about our high-quality damping elements, which have been developed for reliable buffering at high temperatures. You want to reduce vibrations, noise and shocks to a minimum? Whether machines, presses, turbines, exhaust systems or even buildings: we offer damping elements in any desired form for all dynamic problems.
The key advantage of damping elements made of knitted wire mesh: All parameters can be optimised to produce the desired specific properties. And that with a practically unlimited durability.
Our knitted wire mesh damping elements are an innovative solution for numerous applications where effective vibration damping is required. With the help of its special corrugation, the knitted wire mesh ensures high flexibility and optimal adaptation to the respective requirements. The use of high-quality material ensures high resilience and durability of the elements.
We feel at home in every industry.
BUCK damping elements have been specially developed for use at high temperatures, among other things. They can therefore also be used in demanding environments such as in the aerospace or automotive industries. The knitted wire mesh enables optimum heat dissipation so that the damping elements retain their full functionality even at high temperatures.
Especially in applications where the bearing of machines or other objects is required, damping elements can help to minimise oscillations and vibrations and thus extend the service life of the bearings. In combination with other components such as spacers and supports, damping elements made of knitted wire mesh can also be used in the bearing of sensitive equipment and machinery.
Whether temperature-related or mechanical - BUCK steaming elements made of metal or composite materials offer many advantages:
- They are dynamically loadable with 10 times the static load.
- They have a practically unlimited lifespan.
- They are very multifunctional.
- Their effective range of application includes all frequencies between
10 and 20000 Hz.
- Optimal heat dissipation.
- Can be used at high temperatures.
- Effective vibration damping.
- High flexibility and adaptability.
It is an elastic coupling star made of all-metal. The BUCK star is used especially for increased thermal requirements up to T 500°C where plastic fails. The Buck coupling star is elastic and at the same time vibration-damping. It is mainly used in combination with steel, grey cast iron or hard-coated aluminium hubs. Corrosive environments cannot harm the patented stainless steel star.
- Material: Stainless steel
- High temperature resistance up to 500°C with almost constant torque capacity
- Torsional stiffness and damping
- Chemical resistance or resistance to aggressive environmental influences
- Electrically conductive, hydrolysis resistant
Areas of application
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Chemical industry
- Food industry
- Automotive industry
- Medical and pharmaceutical industry
- Hydraulic power units
Would you like to know more about us and our product solutions? Do you need support with a current challenge? Then do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to it.